Laser Blade revolutionises the concept of the downlight. The product with miniaturised optic, providing high visual comfort, uses the physical principle of pinpoint lamps, generating circular light emission. No more rigid frameworks, but instead ample opportunities for customisation.
- Flush mount installation in false ceilings with 12.5 – 15 – 20 mm thickness for Minimal versions (without perimeter rim) or from 1 to 25 mm thickness for Frame versions (with rim) using torsion springs.
- Main body with radiant surface in die-cast aluminium.
- High definition optics in metallized thermoplastic, built into the innovative black anti-glare screen that defines emission with controlled luminance UGR<10 (for medium and flood UGR<10, for wide flood UGR<19).
- Tunable White versions are available (2700K ÷ 5700K).
- The special configuration of the optical system delivers a precise circular distribution without punctiform effect.
- High visual comfort.
- Installation without tools.
- The minimum sizes of the installation compartment are displayed in the instructions sheet available on the online catalogue.
- IP23 for visible body of fitting after installation.
- Colours White, black, grey/black, black/black, white/black
- Dimensions Please refer to spec sheet
- Material Aluminium
- Application Downlight
- Lamp type LED CRI 90 or 95, 2700, 3000 or 4000K
- Class IP23 on the visible body of the mount after installation
- Warranty 5 Years